C750 – Designed for peak productivity
The REL C750 Rotary Blast Hole Drill Machines is designed to drill holes ranging from 9 inch (229mm) to 11 inch (279mm). Available in both Electric and Diesel Variants with two mast Options. The standard mast with maximum single pass depth of 35 Feet and multipass depth of 175 Feet. The REL Super Maxx Mast with Maximum single pass depth of 55 Feet and Multipass depth of 220 Feet.
- C750 Blast Hole Drills journey began in 1982, and has ever since been the performer in Coal Overburden and Metal Mines
- Designed to withstand the elements and rigors of any mining application, built for maximum strength REL C750 mainframe, crawler frame, and mast structure stand up to hard rock mine conditions
- Rugged crawlers and powerful hydraulic propel drives deliver manoeuvrability, gradeability and fast set up.
- Angle hole drilling from 0 to 30 Degrees in steps of 5 Degrees
- The REL C750 is available with three Autonomous Package I. Basic One touch II. Fully Autonomous III. Remotely Operated Fully Autonomous Packages
- Drills operate reliably in some of the coldest environments on the planet. The drills are equipped with the necessary heaters and insulation to protect the operator and drill from temperatures that reach -40°C
|Drilling Diameter||6-3/4 to 11 inch||171 to 279 mm|
|Pipe Size||5, 6-1/4, 7, 8-5/8 inch||127, 159, 178, 219 mm|
|Single Pass depth|
|Tall Mast||37 ft||11.2 m|
|REL Super Maxx Drill Mast||55 ft||16.7 m|
|Multi Pass depth|
|Tall Mast (Four pod)||195 ft||59.4 m|
|REL Super Maxx (Three pod)||220 ft||67 m|
|Compressor||1600 cfm – 100 psi||42.4 m3/min – 7 bar|
|1900 cfm – 100 psi||53.8 m3/min – 7 bar|
|Pull Down Capacity||70000 lbs||31760 Kg|
|Pull Up Capacity||33000 lbs||14970 Kg|
|Max Bit Load||75000 lbs||34030 Kg|
|Feed Rate Rapid||75 ft/min||22.8 m/min|
|Rotary Torque||108000 in-lbs||12202 Nm|
|Rotary Speed||0-150 RPM|
|Engine CAT||630 HP||470 kW|
|800 HP||597 kW|
|Undercarriage||Triple Grouser with 750mm width & sufficient rollers|
|Ground Bearing pressure||14.35 psi||102.4 kPa|
|Speed in slope / Plain||0.9 / 1.86 mph||1.5 / 3.0 km/hr|
|Weight Estimated||165300 lbs||75000 Kg|
Interested in our Products and Services ?
Get in touch with us on a call or send us an email.