- The REL C650H Down-the-Hole Blast Hole drill comes from the family of the C650 Series. Designed to drill clean holes of 6-1/2 inch (165mm) to 8 inch (203mm) diameter to a maximum depth of 175 ft (53.3m) using 25 ft (7.6m) long rods and 120 ft (36.5m) using 30 ft (9m) long rods.
- The Mast is electrically welded and made of square and rectangular steel tube mast of robust construction to withstand adverse drilling conditions
- Cabin of the REL 650 provides maximum comfort, usability conforming to the regulatory standards.
- The layout of the C650 Drill is designed for better serviceability with easy access to all daily check zones and regular change interval components
- Small in size big on performance – The C650 Series drills commands with the smallest footprint in its class providing it with better Spacing burden ratios and making it easier to manoeuvre in tight corners
- Its Maximum height of 4.4 Meters makes it easy for transportation along with the mast
- The REL C650H is available with three Autonomous Package
- Basic One touch
- Fully Autonomous
- Remotely Operated Fully Autonomous Packages
|Drilling Diameter||6-1/2 to 8 inch||165 to 203 mm|
|Pipe Size||5 inch||127 mm|
|SP – Single Pass depth|
|Standard Mast||25 ft||7.6 m|
|Tall Mast||30 ft||9 m|
|MP – Multi Pass depth|
|Standard Mast (Three pod)||100 ft||30.5 m|
|Standard Mast (Six pod)||175 ft||53.3 m|
|Tall Mast (Single pod)||60 ft||18.3 m|
|Tall Mast (Three pod)||120 ft||36.3 m|
|Compressor||900/1100 cfm – 350 psi||25.5/31.2 m3/min -24.1 bar|
|Pull Down Capacity||30000 lbs||13600 Kg|
|Pull Up Capacity||22000 lbs||9980 Kg|
|Feed Rate Rapid||55 ft/min||16.8 m/min|
|Rotary Torque||40000 in-lbs||4520 Nm|
|Rotary Speed||0 – 90 rpm|
|Engine||530 / 554 HP||395 / 413 kW|
|Undercarriage||Triple Grouser with 600mm width & sufficient rollers|
|Ground Bearing pressure||11.6 / 13.4 psi||80 / 93 kPa|
|Speed in slope / Plain||1.2 to 1.5 / 2.4 to 3.0 km/hr||0.7 to 0.9 / 1.5 to 1.86 mph|
Interested in our Products and Services ?
Get in touch with us on a call or send us an email.